Monday, October 31, 2011

In search of Casa...



On way back from my dream land., am thinking of all the years that have gone into the making of this one trip across to the land of beaches, sun tan, party's and discovery... All excited, when I finally make it there... I am surprised to have not explored any of the most talked about events... instead discovered the unknown essence and its stupifying culture.....

My dream la
nd when turned into reality defined serene silence over noisy party's.... Deserted beauty over crowded beaches.... the deafening sound of sea waves over the thumping music.... This 3 day encounter I had with this coastal beauty was custom made to be so by my beau.... Only to ensure that the long wait I had was worth every bit of it... And yes, I fell in love with the same man all over again...

In search of Goa..... Be on the look out for what's you than what's everyone else.....


I found mine..... Hope some day you will too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment